SpecificationsThis high quality Ronin 1/2” Pneumatic Impact Wrench is a tool for professional use in the automotive.
It has an composite housing, resulting in a total weight of only 1.8 kg, which makes it one of the lightest wrenches in its segment. The low weight, in combination with low vibration levels of the wrench, makes it very hand able and comfortable in use.
Due to the twin hammer mechanism, this impact wrench generates extremely high torque levels, combined with an economic air consumption.
In forward direction the wrench can be well controlled by 3 power levels. These 3 forward power levels make this wrench very practical in use. In reverse the machine can generate its maximum torque, so that there will never be a bolt to tight for this machine.
- housing: Composite material
- impact mechanism: Twin hammer; high torque output, low vibration, long life time, low air consumption
- operating pressure: 90 psi / 6.2 bar
- free speed (RPM): 7000
- max torque 928 Nm (reverse)
- weight 1.8 kg
- power levels: 3 forward – 1 reverse